Boys Who Draw Collective

Monday 31 August 2009

Hello From Joel Millerchip



After two months of brilliant blogging from Andy and Dave, both being illustration Gods,the boyswhodraw.com baton has been passed on to little old me.
For the month of september I will hopefully give you a little taster of my work and spread some hot illustration gossip,a bit like a arty Heat magazine but with out Peter Andre and Jordan mugs Posted all over the place.

the first bit of goss is that some of the Boys Who Draw will be showing there skills at the InkyGoodness wonderland exhibition this month in my home town and at one of my old haunts Birminghams amazing custard factory, in my opinion the best venue for live music, art and vintage shopping in the world.....well the West Midlands anyway.

To end my first write up I'm going to end it on a quite late sad note, at the end of July Heinz Edelmann passed away, his work as a graphic designer should be remebered for ever, so please take a moment to google this legend and look at the great things
he created including this

No comments:

Post a Comment